Fall Sports Registration
Many of our fall sports are preparing for the registration process. Information regarding fees and coaching staff will be updated on individual sports pages as the become available.
- All High School Athletes and every Football Athlete must download the 2 page PPE form (physical) which is on this website under Forms or at the Documents step in registration and then have the physical completed by a physician and history filled out by the family. Save the 2 pages as one document on your device (pdf preferred; not a Word doc), and then upload this single document into the registration form at the Documents step before paying. If you are not sure how to do this, please google it or consult a techie friend. Physicals expire after one year so they must be dated within one year of the first day of your sport's season.
- Do not pay until all required documents for your athlete are uploaded because you cannot go back into your registration once paid, and as a result your registration will need to be redone.
- Cross Country Registration -Girls and Boys
- Volleyball Registration -Girls
- Football Registration -Boys
- Basketball Registration -Girls and Boys (opens 9/1)